Who to call if you have concerns

Every Community has a designated agency that parents or providers can call if they have concerns about a child's development. A child's health care provider may also provide screening and referral information.

Overview of Early Intervention Services
For parents who have concerns about their child's development or behavior. This website describes the services available and how to seek more information.
Find Your Local Early Intervention Services
This website will help you find local early intervention services for your child.
Overview of special education services for preschoolers
What are Special Education services and how to find them in your community.
Types of special education services
Helpful information about services available under the Individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Scroll down to Other Resources for Families.