- Overview of Early Intervention Services
- For parents who have concerns about their child's development or behavior. This website describes the services available and how to seek more information.
- Find Your Local Early Intervention Services
- This website will help you find local early intervention services for your child.
- Overview of special education services for preschoolers
- What are Special Education services and how to find them in your community.
- Types of special education services
- Helpful information about services available under the Individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Scroll down to Other Resources for Families.
Who to call if you have concerns
Every Community has a designated agency that parents or providers can call if they have concerns about a child's development. A child's health care provider may also provide screening and referral information.